Happy New Year to you all. I hope you are feeling renewed too and ready to produce some lovely works of art!!!
The club activities for this month are outlined below:-
- Gorse Covert painting session starts on Monday 16th Jan. 7-9pm. It is hoped to include some portraiture as requested.
- The Walk and Draw programme:- Wed. 4th Jan. 10am.Seagrave. Street parking meeting by the Church. Wed.11th Jan 10am. Loughborough town centre. Meet by the sockman. Wed.18th Jan,10am. Long Clawson, Street parking. Wed 25th. Jan 10am Wymeswold. Street parking. Meet by the Church.
- Bishop Beveridge sessions which include a still life as well as well as personal choice commence on Monday 9th Jan, 10-12am. There is also a session on Monday 23rd Jan.10-12am.
- Woodhouse Eaves is operational every Tuesday morning from 10-12am.for painting sessions I.e. Tuesday 3rd, 10th,17th,24th,and 31st.
- The monthly Demonstration is on Thursday 26th Jan. at Gorse Covert from 7-9pm. The demonstrator is Tas Severis who will give us an entertaining and instructive demo. More details to follow.
The change over for the hospital exhibition will be this month at the demonstration evening. Please bring you pictures along and collect those from this month’s exhibition. Please remember to put mirror plates on you pictures 4inches down to allow me to hang them. So far we have sold 3 pictures this month and I have over £100 for the hospital.by